Saturday, May 3, 2008

What to do what to do...

OK so I am up super early for a saturday... (yawn)
Bags are packed... hoping that the LSS in Hamilton is open early enough to pop in for a quick look before hitting Vickys place.
Hope that all my scrappy buddies are getting their scrap on today... PLEASE show me what you create... seriously. I'll show you mine etc... ;)

If you're staying in a scrapping there really is no shortage of fun things going on...

You could head HERE and take on this months Kiwi Jack of Lousie Williams...
Or HERE to Scrapbook Outlet...
Or HERE to Scrapbook Essentials...

Also it is New Zealand Music Month and thus I have updated my blog music! Enjoy... it's all kiwi, all month...

OK off to Vickys!

2 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

Hope you have had a wonderful day today Neen ... come on, must be just about time for show and tell.

Trace said...

Hope you had a great day Neen! Love your Dad's new car, hope he's going to slick back his hair, and put on the right sounds to drive around in it LOL! Seriously though it is cool.