Sunday, May 25, 2008

This was my weekend...

* scrapping... did a layout for someone specail to use on her blog on Wednesday
* whipping up a blog for Crop Waikato -> clicky over there or even HERE
* chatin on webcam to Michele and on the phone to Lindi and Jes
* driving... well more sitting bored while Mike drove... I get bored... and take photos of my socks
* visiting my Nana... had to have an operation this week but she is A OK
* Indiana 4... rad til the last 20 minutes... then weird
* gelato... ohhhh gelato...
* balls of aqua wool... haven't knitted since I was 12 but the wool compelled me ;)

Hope yours was rad...

7 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

Now that is RAD Neen, taking pics of your sox ... OMG ...

Teal wool - looks pretty good to me - so what ya knitting???

Pleased that your Nana is AOK after her op this week.

Anonymous said...

Definitely a rad weekend here as well.

Lots going on for you.

Love the sock pic as well.

Trace said...

Mmmm with you on the gelato YUM! And you shouldn't drive with your feet on the dash, just think what would happen in an accident (which is what my DH says when he's driving and my feet are on the dash...)LOL.

Paula... said...

LOL only you would take a photo of your socks. I'm glad your nan is OK :) Oooh I haven't seen the new Indiana Jones movie yet!

Roo said...

Sounds like some nice things happened in your weekend. Love that wool colour - yeah what you gonna knit??
PMSL my letters for word verification for my comment are ipbyyou (i p by you) - oh well I thought that was funny lol

Jane said...

Ok neen wheres the gelato shoppe me needs to know WE ARE A GELATO MAD FAMILY haha

Anonymous said...

Glad your nana is okay and I agree mmmmmmmmmm gelato !!! So what are you knitting, that colour is awesome :)