Monday, May 12, 2008

Coming to you live..

...from under the duvet...
Yip that's right... again with the flu! Enough already.

But hey it's a chance to have a rest (clearly needed) and find some new fun places on the WWW to share with you.

So far I am digging this awesome New Zealand site...




...some amazing speakers on this... watching Matthieu Ricard: Habits of Happiness... good stuff...





...and this blog...













Hope your day is happy and healthy... back to the Lem Sip for me... and if I feel better later maybe I'll post some photos of my newly organised scrap room - I know, I know.. AGAIN!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get well soon, Neen!

Anonymous said...

Whats with the "again" - that is not good and we haven't even got to winter yet! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Trace said...

Now that just sucks! Keep on guzzling that Lem sip girl! And keep warm and snuggled up under that duvet - hope you are back dancing on the tables soon...

Mrs Frizz said...

Hope you are still under that duvet my friend keeping warm. Thinking to myself it must be about time you kicked those germie friends of yours into oblivion.