Saturday, May 10, 2008

NSD: An Overveiw

NSD with Vicky

OK So now that I am sort of coming down from the highs of the last week I better share my National Scrapbooking Day with you.

I went to Vickys place to scrap in the morning... and while I got a bit done I think that the fact I was in the presence of greatness threw me into a mojo brick wall... I came home and did a few layouts in the arvo too.

It was so cool to hang with Vicky... she is just so naturally 'cool'... if you've met her you'll understand... and while Arlo was almost my new best friend Kaya was pretty shy... standing in the doorway where I was out of sight. I got to see his scrapbooking desk and left him a wee pressie from my stash that he'll enjoy more than me... I will win him over yet ;)

So as part of NSD I thought that for the first time I would actually enter a few challenges... I entered 3 over at Scrapbook Outlet... you'll have to click through to flickr to see them full. I did another one that's over there... it's a bad photo so I'll leave it there til I can get a better one in good daylight.

NSD for my blog, originally uploaded by Neen and Mike.

OK - its been a long day here... 11 hours at work with a headcold to boot and a scrapbook room calling me to tidy it tomorrow... nighty night all!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look great! I wanna see all of 'em!

Vicky said...

AHAHA GReatness, whatever!
It was fun to have you over!

Mrs Frizz said...

Neen, buddy you can stand your ground on any scrapping level. Your creativity rocks!!!

The square stars on the Mike's layout ... what paper... that one blew my socks off ... awesome!!!