Thursday, May 22, 2008

GO...

This is a post about places to go...

Firstly September is sliding up real fast so I've been spending a lot of time at the travel agent... filled out my forms yesterday for a new passport - I have to send my old one in... does anyone know if they'll send it back? Now I just have to go and get some gorgeous passport photos... woo hoo. Then I have to wait for Mr Banker to say I can go... come on Mr Banker man... be nice... I'm a lovely person I promise...

Secondly go and do the KIWIJACK... support the local girls ;)

Also I just wanted to point out some cool new places on the WWW for you to go look at. Tanya has started not only a new BLOG but a new FORUM too... girl's been busy. She's asked me for a little somin' somin' so I'll be having a go at that this weekend.

Also as I said in my post Megan has been up to something so go have a look at her SITE.

Also I am going to have a go at this... SO YOU THINK YOU CAN SCRAP. I've never really entered a competition so this will be interesting.

Well I have to go to work... so I will leave you with a little tease... I am working on a thing or two...not ready yet... a little bit more work to do - some small and some bigger - but we'll be ready to go real soon - hopefully next week ;)

Oh and the pocket book is pretty much done - bit of journalling here and there... so once I knock that off I'll post - promise.

5 comments:

Roo said...

Lots of stuff to get up and 'GO' do. Love the pocket book from last post - would love to see what you do with that.

Angela said...

Ooooh, sounds like you are really on the 'go'!! Where are you going to 'go' for your holiday (?) We've just got back from 2 weeks away, and are itching to go again!

Passports, yip, they send them back, they snip a corner of the front, so it's no longer valid, but you do get to keep your memento from previous trips, sucks that they are only valid for 5 years now!

Trace said...

Said in my best Irish accent "go on, get away with ya!" Couldn't help it, just had to add another go in there!

Mrs Frizz said...

You are definitely on the 'go' my friend ... so where ya heading away to???

Anonymous said...

Yeah - where ya going?