Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Shout out and sing

So you know those annoying blogs that start playing music as soon as they load....

Well mine is now one of those! How exciting ;) Hee hee...

Couldn't help myself... just loving me some new tunes lately so had to share.
Also as promised...
have been scrappin...
nothing too fantastic...
time poor etc.
We'll just see how the weekend treats us.

Click on my flickr majigee over on the side bar to see inside my Marokopa laminated mini album.

Yip jumped on that laminated album bandwagon... harder that you think to find stuff that can go through a laminator... fun though.

That seond layout (fyi) is fo the latest Kiwi Jack Me Up... head on over and have a Jack nooky at the Trina McClunie layout we are lifting this month.

OK I am off - Rove's on... missed Rove. Then watching The Brothers Solomon... should be 'interesting'.

Oh and a big HIYA shout out to my 3 bloglines subscribers... am addicted to blog lines... I have 104 feeds... yip, exactly.

7 comments:

Megan R said...

Actually you have 9 subscribers :o) and I am proud to be one of them! Great to see some scrappin out of ya Neen!! Keep em coming :o)

KiwiMich said...

Another subscriber checking in! LOL!
Loving the music! Esp that song you also used on the crop video you did!

Anonymous said...

Another subscriber here too. And I see you have 9 subscribers now, how cool is that? And I ma proud to be one of the original 3!
Loving the layouts and the music on the blog. Somtimes I can't stand music popping up, but your one is pretty cool!

Vicki said...

Another subscriber here as well just checking in. Loving the layouts and guess I better put the sound on so I can actually hear the music.

Trace said...

So you did purchase some thickers eh? Sorry not a subscriber here, bloglines and I don't have a good relationship LOL BUT you are in my favourites...and I check that daily!

Mrs Frizz said...

I'm here and checking in again too [one of the originals] ... see you have more subscribers than you think my friend.

Loving those layouts. You have been very creative and make it look so easy.

Michele said...

woohoo those layouts rock girl. Cant say im a subscriber yet, still trying to get the damn thing to work.