Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I got to play with SBO!

SBO Guest Designer Layouts, originally uploaded by Neen and Mike.

OK so I was completed blessed by my scrappy friend Vicky (and the rest of the team at SBO) last week. I was sent Aprils kit from NZ Scrapbook Oulet to PLAY WITH! And who doesn't LOVE uber yummy scrappy goodies to play with!

Vicky and Trina designed this kit and I am NOT kidding or over stressing this enough... IT IS GOOOOORGEOUS!

I had a bit of fun with twigs from the neighbours tree, using the frames as a mask and painting and inking my first grungeboard. CLICK HERE to see the rest of the layouts...

The layouts are featured in the latest EZine - which is also a great read... just make sure you click that link...

...a scrapping mag on the net... talk about an idea that rocks!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic layouts, Neen! Looks like you really enjoyed being guest designer :-) Glad you are getting plenty of scrapping time.

Anonymous said...

Yay for Guest Designer work! Awesome layouts - looks like it was a great kit.

tanyaleigh said...

Great layouts Neen. Was great to see your work up their. Love your work! the whole issue is pretty cool.