Saturday, April 12, 2008

Greeny


Greeny, originally uploaded by Neen and Mike.

So inspired by Silje. Rachel and the other Red Velvet girls that I pulled my much loved, but abandoned, vintage sewing machine out of the garage.

We have a love hate relationship - I love it, it hates me... it makes me mad, I throw it back in the suitcase and into the garage it goes again.

But I REALLY wanna learn how to use it. I figure that it's survived since the 60's and it be like killing it's soul if I didn't.

So yeah if anyone can tell me what all though knobs do I'd be SO stoked... seriously.

In more news I finally tracked down my drivers licence... well it tracked me down - it was at the police station looking for me. So I can drive legally again ;) Good thing really.

Well that's all for now... I am off to enjoy a wonderfull 11 hour day at work..... HOORAY!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you might be on your own with that one Neen - have you still got the instruction book? Maybe the shops who still stock that brand may know something about them.

Its a classic - can't get rid of it though! Good luck

Mrs Frizz said...

a classic is right ... love the look of it ... a sewer I am NOT ... so you are on your own buddy.

I've got a love/hate relationship with my sewing machine as well ...

Have fun at the office! LOL.

Michele said...

You might be able to find something online about them, maybe an instruction manual

Vicky said...

Bring it to my house, I'll show you :)

Anonymous said...

Ohhh that is one seriously cool looking sewing machine!! Cant help with the instructions, my antique would sew a straight line and if it was in the mood would reverse!! I didnt have the manual either lol

Paula... said...

Oooh my mum used to have a pink one just like that!! I'm sure you'll learn to love each other :)