Thursday, April 17, 2008

MDO

Sitting, slowly sipping Kahlua 'n coke... letting the poo day I just had flow out of me and into oblivion...
and planning my day tomorrow.

You see we were lined up for 3 full days of V8 madness... but it has turned out I have an unexpected day off tomorrow as Mike was not really able to take the day off... soooo

Option 1: Go to the racing alone.... hmmm...

Option 2:


I am SO excited about option 2 that it's almost depressing.
Planning is one thing... my ability to stick it is totally another... we will see...


PS: Greeny and I are still not on very good speaking terms. I have spoken with the local sewing shop about "counciling".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A plan is good. Its a start anyways. I would go with number 2 as well cos you gotta eat - right!

As for greeny will wait to hear the next instalment. Perhaps you might be talking retirement! LOL

Anonymous said...

Option 2 looks awesome!!! Who cares about racing anyway!?

Mrs Frizz said...

Oooooohhhhh Hannah - you're game ... Neen might just come down on ya like a ton of bricks - nah nah nah nah nah!!! ROFL.

Neen, what a dilemma ... well that's definitely a dilemma for a petrol head ... but go on swing for number two ... you've still got two days of racing ahead of you to look forward to!!! Plenty of photo opportunities ... so who are you going to be world famous with this year - eh?????

Angela said...

Oh, Neen, you are so funny!

OK, personally not having a thing for the V8's, I'd choose option 2 aswell. And, there are 2 more days to come, far more fun with someone else.

Whatever you decide enjoy your MDO, and the rest of the weekend!

Anonymous said...

Always start with a plan! I go with option 2 - the racing best with a buddy.

great to hear counciling is available in your area for those machines - you may beat it yet ;O)