Monday, April 21, 2008

Hamilton 400

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PHOTOS

So we are both EXHAUSTED and now we are off to work... yawn.... pull it together.

A full on weekend of racing will do that to you... screaming, yelling, walking, lining for food, sneaking family into stands, flag waving, dancing... and more. It's a wonder I made it out of bed ;)


All in all it was a fantastic weekend. The end result was of course that Holden Racing Team's Gareth Tander took out all 3 races (like there was any doubt!).

But now it's off to work I go!



2 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

I had to laugh - off to work I go - sounded like the seven dwarves - couldn't resist ... sorry Neen.

Look forward to pics and go HOLDEN!!!

KiwiMich said...

Awesome photos! Yeah go HOLDEN! Sounds like you had a great weekend, maybe one day I'll be able to get there too and experience it first hand instead of via the TV!