Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'm normal and have the test results to prove it

From the edge of the grave...
Well not so much.. but yet another week of being bed and sometimes lounge floor, ridden.
I finally convinced the Dr to get me n for a blood test... and guess what..
NOTHING! Zip... I'm NORMAL! Who would have known.
Don't get me wrong - it's not like I wanted something to be really wrong... just something small... some easy fix answer for why I am always this way. *sigh*

Oh well at least I am on the other side of this round... and after my 3rd trip to the pharmacy I decided Body Shop mango body wash was in order. Yummo.

I have tried to scrap over the last week and a half... I did manage to pull out a challenge layout from the forum at SBO and another one inspired by all the Audrey films I've been watching... my dream of owning a vespa...


I love Audrey and loving that a lot of her films are in Paris... my fav city :) If you can get your mitts on one on DVD settle in one night for some Audrey love. Mike brought me the box set for Christmas :) lucky.



We have ourselves a 3 day weekend here and with me being crook we have nothing planned at all. Although I am excited for today... hitting the Tron and maybe just maybe doing some really grownup shopping. One up side to all the doom and gloom (which I am SO sick of by the way) is that a lot of places are rocking out interest free deals so we might just take them up and get ourselves some new gears :) and Chocolate Chip Frappicino... ah how I've missed you...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry that you've been so sick, Neen. It's good that there is nothing wrong, but I know you would have liked some answers. I really hope things improve soon, it's not much fun when you aren't feeling well and the Drs don't know why (trust me, I've soooo been there in the last few months).

Enjoy your weekend, shopping and Starbucks sounds REALLY good to me!!

P.S. LOVE the layouts!

Paula... said...

sorry you've been so sick Neen - nothing worse, especially in the heat :( I'm glad it your tests came back normal, but at the same time I can understand that a any small answers would be good.

Love your layouts - stunning. I'm hoping to get a little scrapping in this long weekend :))

Trace said...

It so sucks knowing you're sick but not being able to find out why. I've a brilliant naturopath up here Neen, if you decide you want to go down that path - he does iridology, and is truly amazing. Takes about a month to get an appointment though...Hope you enjoyed your shopping and your fix!

Penny said...

Bummer about the sickie! Hope yo can find some answers...

Sweet sweet LOs

Lara said...

love your blog set up...haven't been here for a month or so and it is v.fun. hope the mango body wash has helped!

Megan R said...

SOrry to hear you are under the weather Neen. Not sure what is wrong, but it sounds like where I was a year ago. Really sucks to not know whats going wrong, hope its nothing bad and just a bug or something!

Anonymous said...

Sorry that you've been under the weather. I'm thinking a frappucino might help speed up your recovery. :hug: