Sunday, January 4, 2009

Anyone want a bargin

So...
I've had a play with the Slice...
but I'm just not getting into it *sigh*
Don't get me wrong it's an AWESOME machine... I am honestly impressed with it... I guess I just don't see me using it long term... doesn't really suit my rip it/paint it/masking tape style :)
I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm selling it on Trade Me and with my exhausted hospital brain I set the reserve wrong... my stupidity, your gain :)

See the listing here: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=195952109

4 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

Happy New Year Neen to you and Mike.

Will be interesting to see what the slice goes for ...

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a bummer. Hopefully it will auction for a decent penny.

Twobees said...

Thats a shame Neen. I hope you get a good price for it.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Neen, bummer about the slice though, I had a play at a friends place and while I agree its cool its gotta excite ya huh lol :o)