Monday, January 12, 2009

Busy stuff


I've been busy
Really busy...

I had a visit from my biological brother and his wife... it was rad. It's so weird how much you can see yourself in someone that you didn't grow up with at all.

And at work it's the busiest time of the year for me... Back to School... whew.

So I am loving having something nice and relaxing to do when I get home... watching Roman Holiday and scrapping with the new Cosmo Cricket Chemistry range from SBO...

All good things :)

4 comments:

Penny said...

Can see a bit of family resemblance there :)

I really like the marbling effects in that CC range.

Trace said...

Your looking your usual gorgeous self - good job someone invented a self timer on a camera LOL!

Mrs Frizz said...

Know exactly where you are coming from Neen ... truly!!!!

Have fun playing ... oops, that should be creating!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a happy visit! Have fun the Cricket!