Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas Test Dummy

So I've been coming across lots and lots of Christmas decorations, craft, cooking and gift ideas and flaggin them as I've been trawling through the internet in my personal crusade to have a 'cheap as chips' Christmas. And as I was sitting there thinking ''I could try out a heap of these and share them with you guys''.

So here we go... consider me your Christmas test dummy.

I've done a few projects so far and while not all of them will be for you - hey maybe you'll get some sort of inspiration from something.

Most are from other sources so I'll link you to the original home of the idea and some are just things that come to me in the moment...

I'm gonna endeavor to post something 3 times a week in the lead up to Christmas: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays... and maybe the odd bonus weekend something :)

So stay tuned for tomorrow!!!

PS: I've made a fun Christmas playlist on the sidebar for you to enjoy too :)

2 comments:

Angela said...

Sounds exciting, will wait excitedly, having done nothing yet!

Rochelle said...

Yay, can't wait to see what you come up with you creative lady you!