Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Stuffy Trees

OK I'm sure that they have a better name but stuffy trees works for me...
First seen on Gigi Kennedys blog HERE.

I'd love to make like a whole Christmas forest. Even have one or two clusters in different places throughout the house.

Decorating these is totally you. As I say I sewed the ribbon first before sewing the sides closed just to make sure they'd stay on. Everything else was just glued in place using my favourite glue. I used pages from an old teen romance to cover the bases. Also I found that the smaller the paper you use to stuff them the better. Great project using nothing I had to buy new! Whoop whoop!

3 comments:

Penny said...

these are choice Neen :)

Trace said...

Very cool Neen.

Anonymous said...

*love* gonna have to give this a try! :)