Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Sunday?

OK so in my defense I didn't say which sunday right? ;)

I have to tell you why I've been so busy...
well tell you that I'm gonna tell you closer to Christmas...

December 1st in fact...
hang on what day of the week is that....
a tuesday...
that should be ok....
no wait...
scratch that...

I will be telling you about this...

...on November 30th!

It's gonna be a full December!

Anyway back to the matter at hand...
Thanks SO much for the inpso (it's all a part of what I'm up to in that photo).

True Random Number Generator
1 10
8
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

That's you Jane (AKA Tilly)!

Watch your mailbox... it'll be on it's way in the AM.

Remember to pop back soon or better yet add me to your alerts or bloglines or googlereader... and join me in some fun stuffs next week.

Mean while have a GREAT rest of the week! And think of my Mike this weekend, he is cycling round lake Taupo... 160km!

3 comments:

Trace said...

Hmmm the mind boggles Miss Neen! And go Mike - rather you than me buddy - that's what the Holden's for lol!

Rochelle said...

Wow, go Mike... Make sure you shsre the pics :) I got all inspired by your last post and have made my very own December Daily album (will share on my blog when I;m sorted) so thank for getting me started. :)

Jane said...

Yahoo thanks so much Neen I promise to post all the lovely things we get up to this December.How uncanny is this while I'm posting this tilly and the wall is playing on our ear candy...lol its just meant to be..:)