Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Layouts....

A while back I was a lucky lucky girl and won a wee cookbook and some other goodies from this awesome lady...
She sent me a packet of butterflies she had punched and diecut from all sorts of paper... I quickly decided they were too rad to use on pages and did this instead...
Thanks so much Lolly <3....
And now some pages.......more soon... I've finished another mini travel album I've gotta take pics of and theres some more pages here needing last minute touches...
Oh and KITS!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME pages neen,wish i could get mine to look as cool...yup and the Kits!!! we out in the sticks now neen,need more goodies...hint hint...lol
DC

Michele said...

WOW chick loving it!

LollyChops said...

I totally love what you did with the butterflies and your layouts are stunning!!!

HUGS N.

Rochelle said...

Awesome use of the butterflies, might have to cut some out on my Slice and do the same! :) Loving your layouts too, very nice.

Penny said...

Oh lovely lovely!!

Michelle said...

WOW! Great layouts Neen! Btw.. just wanting to know... what kind of spray paint/mist do you use for the last layout?? I love the vibrant colors!