Tuesday, September 2, 2008

This morning...

I thought what should I do today?

Should I go to work?

Or should I trip over a box, land in that box with my arm out to stop me and dislocate my right elbow pulling half the muscles in my arm and being in agnosing pain...?

You guessed it - I did the second one!
Yes - ouch is right!
Lucky I am left handed - and very drugged up... I got two shots in the butt... classy!

So I can still type and write but I'm a bit spastic with one arm... so I can't upload any layouts right now..
So why don't you make sure you check THIS out inside.. the new EZine is out!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Neen what bad luck...know how you feel had a major fall myself a few weeks ago...not much fun...congrats on making the SBO DT will be great to see your work on a regular basis again...Kind regards Jo Burney

Trace said...

Oh Neen girl, why didn't you choose the first one!! Will you still be okay to travel? Hope you have a quick recovery but boy oh boy it sure sounds painful honey.

Penny said...

oh dear! Not a good choice there babe. Unless butt shots are your thing I guess. ;)

Ow! Hope your arm recovers soon! Can you still click camera shutters, that is the question.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear Neen - you and Jo sure make a great pair. Sounds very painful and hopefully you will be OK for your big trip. All the best.

Monique said...

Awww Neen that sounds nasty! Hope it heals up quickly for you!

Paula... said...

Oh Dear - hmmm I would have gone with the first option!