Saturday, August 30, 2008

SBO's New DT... ;)

So the news broke at the cyber crop last night... I know that some of you will have already guess ;) but I am really really humbled that Andrea has asked ME to be on the design team at Scrapbook Outlet!

The other girls on the new team are Vicky Gibson (who is staying on), Lesley Cooper, Andrea Senn and Vicki Morris. Talk about a tough crowd to live up to right!

I am truely stoked and can't wait to really get into my term with all the new photos I'll be getting while we're away.

I can honestly say that I have ALWAYS been impressed with the amazing range of stock Andrea has in her store. They always seem to have to lastest and greatest scrap goodies... (just been oogling the new Cosmo Cricket ranges - drool).
And the forum girls are awesome so head on over and sign up - that's where you'll find me anyway ;)

8 comments:

KiwiMich said...

Awesome News Neen - have missed not seeing your work! Have a great holiday! :)

Anonymous said...

Thats great news Neen. Not long now until you head off so have a fantastic holiday.

Mrs Frizz said...

CON - GRAT - U - LA - TIONS!!!!!

Awesome news.

Not many sleeps to go now ... hope that you have played enough with your new toy before you head away.

Penny said...

Congrats again Neen! looking forward to seeing your fabulicous work!

Trace said...

Fantastic news Neen - might even get me buying kits again!

Niella said...

Congrats Neen:):)

You deserve it girl...love your style and pizazz!!

Michele said...

CONGRATS!!! Chick

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Neen!