Thursday, September 11, 2008

This is it...

One more sleep and we are gone burger.

The arm is still an issue. I had hoped I'd get more movement out of it... but we'll survive.
We are ALMOST pack but still have a longlist of things to do so I doubt I'll get back on here before we jet.

Have a great month... we'll be posting updates from the road on OUR blog so our family and nonscrappy friends can read up all about it. So have a nosey there from time to time...

www.mikeandneen.wordpress.com

Otherwise this is Neen out... mwah!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a FABULOUS time, Neen!!! Look forward to seeing all your pics scrapped at the end of it :-)

And take care of that arm!

Anonymous said...

Hi there,sorry never made it to shop to see you before you flew away...have a great time,dont burn out that new camera,look forward to seeing lots of photos....chow chow chow

Michele said...

Hey girl - so jealous of you 2 - but you guys are going to have a fab time! Look forward on your blogs about your travels - take care :)

Trace said...

Have the best time ever Neen - I will be thinking of you whenever i drink my coke LOL! Will keep and eye out on your other blog...take care my friend and ENJOY!

Mrs Frizz said...

Already ... man that time went quick.

Have fun ... safe travels.