Thursday, November 22, 2007

So......

Yip - IT'S ME!
Honestly - pretty gob smaked... had seriously still my mind around not having a chance. There are SO many awesome scrappers on our site. I am so honoured and so excited...

So this is the new Scrapbook Essentials Design Team...

Also in a returning role: Megan Renfree
And the fresh meat: Hannah Blair and Janine Worthington

Make sure you have a clicky tour and check out the girls. In the meantime heres my entry...
The first (a work in progress as I stabbed myself 3 times in the hand while doing it) is a advent calender with a twist.

The second is a layout with multiple photos showcasing a technique (see the detail shot in my last post).
And the third is a layout about a moment or moments hat have defined you (loving me some masking tape right now!).
So that me... and here we go... roll on 2008!

6 comments:

Shell said...

Congrats Neen!!! Love seeing your work and had hoped you might get back on the team and YOU DID!!! Your 'moments tree' is gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

So I am "fresh meat", huh? Love it!

Your entry is awesome, I am in awe of that advent calendar - how did you not KILL yourself cutting those open?! Love the Hersheys kisses inside. The layouts are gorgeous too!

I'm excited to be on the team with you!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on making the team again. Your entries are very cooL!

Monique said...

Love your 'stuff' Neen...big Congrats from me!!

Jes said...

congrats lady! i'm sorry i don't check this blog often enough, you totally deserve the spot, your scrapping rocks the house! i've been outta the scrapping mood lately but i'm hoping to get back into it now that the holidays are upon us! love you!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Neen! (PS they spelled Midori's name wrong LOL).