Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hey hey I wanna be a Rockstar



So I have posted the MOST AWESOMEST SONG for the next challenge over at the Music In Me.. GET INTO IT! I swear this song is rocking my lil world.
I spent the weekend scrapping and starting some decorations for Christmas... it's coming up waaay to fast and we are doing brunch at our place this year! Eek. I have covered the house and myself in glitter!
I also downloaded iTunes and have been surfing around that. Let me know what your loving musically right now cause I am DESPERATE for a new mix for my wag for the summer.
And on a final but important news it is the 18th in Kiwiland and that means that it my besty Jes's birthday! LOVE YOU CHICKA! Have a FABO day - we all know you deserve it ;) MAWH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well since your looking a tad like Fergie with those shades . . . why not some Black Eyed Peas. Oh, some of my favorite right now is Kanye.