Thursday, April 8, 2010

The "BAD NEWS FROM THE DENTIST" sale

So I went to the dentist last night... I knew I was going to need at least 2 fillings... yeah it was a LOT worse than I thought... way worse.

So I sit here feeling very sorry for myself, depressed and paniced... with a quote of thousands of dollars on the table in front of me.

And then I grabbed my camera and thought - right I can't do anything about it so I have to take the first step. First step.... raise some money.

So I have been listing a heap of stuff on trade me including my aprons from the last post... and a heap of scrapping mini albums and other goodies. I will continue to upload stuff so keep and eye out... and if you see something you like, why not help me get a little closer to 2 root canals :(

Check it out CLICK HERE

3 comments:

mandyb said...

cute aprons... did you know though that the first album has a picture of your ruffly apron!!!! whoops~~~

Anonymous said...

you poor darling...what a nasty surprise. will definitly try and support your cause, the aprons are so cute!

Jane said...

Oh Neen I have saved you to my fav seller list and once you have stuff loaded I will take a peek esp your pinnys I'm dying to see what they look like....
Sorry to here about the root canals dentist charge like wounded bulls..... not fair