Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Too many ideas, not enough time

Scrapping and sewing at the same time can use up alllll your desk space....
But see... I maded stuff :)OK I'm not an A+ sewing student yet but I'm getting there...
Also learning it's hard to take a photo of yourself wearing an apron... trust me it has ruffles... I like ruffles... but ruffles are 'challenging'... ie invoke swearing...

Anyway I best get back to sorting out this room... I have my bio bro and his missus (aka Ash) coming to stay for an easter weekend full of scrapping, chatting, gaming, Raglaning and cupcaking... with maybe a chocolate egg or two.

Have a great holiday weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Jane said...

Fantastic pinny I love ruffles too I had a ruffle dress and skirt dare I admit it in my 80s disco era ..lol your lo are brilliant Neen have a great weekend with your bio fam we are having Jacks bio family up to stay at pakiri next weekend its going to be so cool......If your ever in the market to put your pinnies on sell email me hun..

Mrs Frizz said...

Goergeous creativity ... all of it ... and very photogenic in your ruffles too, I might add, just quietly.

Penny said...

awesome ruffly work there! :)