Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What's up?

So I am top of (sort of) the teeth situation. I had a tip off to visit a little town called Otorohanga and see a dentist there... wow how that's paid off. They are LOVELY.. like seriously I said to her after my first visit that I felt like hugging her - so I did. Haha. They are letting me pay it all off and it's like a 1.3 of the price I was quoted from the guy in Hamilton. So I am happy and my teeth are halfway to fixed... hooray!
I also have had a some opportunitys to do photo shoots and I am honestly so excited to take it even further. I was so excited and so HAPPY while I was rolling around on the floor with a camera in my hand. I love it - it has a real way of bringing me joy. Don't get me wrong I still have a LOT to learn but I am learning and hope it takes off. You can find me on Facebook with that by the way... Life Captured by Neen.



As for scrapping... yeah... been on the back burner but I really wanna get in there! Bring on winter I say!!! Loves it.

1 comment:

Trace said...

Your work is just stunning Neen - I will certainly be recommending you to anyone I know in need of a fab photographer. Glad to hear the teeth are getting sorted.