Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm back....ish

I'm back baby...

Well in fact I was meant to be back last night... and I'm not really technically back tonight either.

You see our middle kitty Opal went missing for 24 hours. Stressed out mama I was, walking the neighborhood, dropping flyers in mailboxes, calling all the vets and the SPCA.
We figure she was locked in someones garage as she turned up again at pretty much the same time she went missing. So our family's back together...whew... so relieved.

Works been flat out... Back to School 2010 ordering landed on my desk last week so I've been up to my ears in book covers, pencil case and should I order 3000 or 3300 of that HB pencil... plus we are in full sales mode at the same time.

And for some reason I decided that as I've moved to Firefox and my blog layout went all weird in it I needed an overhaul. Hopeful you have figure out the READ MORE function from the main page,must have or you wouldn't be reading this...it's a little different but it'll do the job for now. Oh I've overhauled my tunes too.

It's been exhausting!
But as I say - I'm back...
...tomorrow...
...with more of these...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah, it's lookin' much better :) so glad opal's back home safe and sound and all is well again! loves!!

Lexi said...

YOU WON OVER AT SASSAFRAS LASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!