Sunday, April 26, 2009

Phew...

QUICK EDIT: OK so excited... my first mini kit sold out already! And I'm not ready to blog again! So instead I just popped in to let you know I just loaded another TWO mini kits! GO HAVE A LOOKY ;)

...it's been a weekend of in theory doing nothing, but I think I just feel that way because I didn't really leve the house exceptto attend the ANZAC service... I strongly believe in attending each year and each year I am brought to tears.

I am looking forward to the next week... think Mike is too as I clear the living room and head back into my scrap room. The Little Things has really taken over in the last week and I have LOVED it but it's time to get it sorted now it's"live".

I also have to head back in there to pack for National Scrapbooking Day. I have the pleasure of spending the day with Vicky and her sister scrapping away. There will be stuff happening - challenges etc - at Scrapbook Outlet so in case I don't check in again before hand make sure you come see us there. NSD is Saturday 2nd May.

And if you wanna get yourself some goodies to play with NSD be sure to have a look... I launched the VERY FIRST EVER Little things mini kit... exciting :)



2 comments:

Trace said...

Yahooo! I've put in my order - poor Mike having his living room taken over lol!

Vicky said...

Well done!!!!
See you soon....