Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Chocka

I know I know... I've been busting to get on here and blog...

I have SOOOO much to share AND I am finally gettig close to launching project I've been working on since last year... life kept getting busy and it's constantly being put on a back burner but I'm getting there and should be able to share by the weekend... yay.

We had a HUGE (yes ther are lots of capitals in this post but it needs them) week last week... I'll just give you a taste.

Firstly my nephew was born! Yay! Introducing Lucas to the world... no doubt you will see a LOT of him here ;)


How cute is that tounge ;)

Then we were at Hahei for most of the week. We had awesome weather considering it's getting on in the year. We tented in the camp ground there and went snorkeling, walked to Cathedral Cove, dug a hole at Hot Water Beach and generally just chilled.


I've been playing with some of the new Sassafras Lass papers... the ranges are called Anthem and Bungle Jungle. I LOVE Sassafras Lass... hands down favourite manufacturer right now ;)

Then we spent the weekend cheering on Holden at the Hamilton 400... we won't talk about the outcome of that one though :(

All in all it was a good week... full on though and I'm sorta looking forward to the weekend :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a awesome week,so have i warriors won and fords 1 2 & 3 yeeeaaaahhh couldnt ask for a better weekend...I guess all the holden flags would have been quickly hidden!!! hahaha
see you in store sometime soon

Anonymous said...

oh p.s nephew Lucas looks gorgeous,

Penny said...

Oh he so cute :) Definitely a candidate for Sassa papers ;)

Mrs Frizz said...

New scrapping subject ... all good ... and a brilliant weekend for petrolheads by the sounds of it!!!

Trace said...

Oh my Holden, coke loving friend...that is one very very cute nephew!

Michele said...

Is your project your travel albums?

Lainie said...

What a total cutie Aunty Neen. Dang the Holdens eh? Hehehe.

Debbie said...

What a cutie patootee...Can't wait to see your layouts of Lucas....Sounds like a great time away.