Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Things you need to know

This is happening over at SBO right now...
In fact it's been happening all week long - just I've been so flat out I haven't had a chance to let you all know!
Vicky's just posted a few challenges for tonight... one of which came from lil ol me. Using the Harajuku girls style as inspiration for a layout...
I have been so gutted at how little time I've had to play along. I have done 3 layouts... just have to get to the big computer to upload them. Their all up over at SBO but I'm struggling to get photos in the daylight :( sigh.

Also the Ezine is out! I did a mini book for it.... it's called This Girls Life and it's a 21 question interveiw with yourself. Fun to pull out all those "one day" items from your stash and use them for something cool for you that others can read in years to come....and all the design team girls whipped up cheap cheap layouts. It was seriously fun but then I love using weird things on my pages a lot anyway hee hee.
One day weekend again this week... looking forward to tomorrow and all it promises... frappacino and possible movie date with my Mike. Have a good one all...

1 comment:

Trace said...

Hey you - have a good week too!