Monday, March 16, 2009

March!

OK so it seems I turned 29 and fell sdtraight off the blogosphere there haha
It's been full on at work over the last two weeks and if I've had spare time over week I've be at it hammer and tong in the scrap room.

Yes, I scrapped AND there is a new Ezine coming soon - it'll be a good one ;)


Check out my layouts HERE and sign up HERE if you want the Ezine emailed straight to you when it hits the web!

We did spend the weekend after my birthday in the big, big smoke of Auckland. Went to a place called Ginas for dinner - loved it! So close to real Italian... sigh. Also we went to the Auckland Muesum and saw a dinosaur.


Coming up we have more and more work - stocktake season - but it's a good thing really... and then a mini break. Still have no idea where or what we are going to do but it's something to look forward to none the less.
I really need to get into that scrap room now and tidy up - my new look room is still working but you should see the desk, and the floor right now!

5 comments:

Penny said...

Tim is going tomorrow to see the dinosaur...

love the photo :)

Trace said...

Just think of the floor Neen, as an extension of your desk LOL! Happy belated birthday for last week then chickee!

Anonymous said...

Love the alphabet canvas and will await the Ezine, always a good read!

Anonymous said...

We went and saw the Dinosaurs back in Jan and my nephew loved it...Did you do that canvas?

Trace said...

Hey, I don't have an email addy for you Neen, but thanks for the lovely card...made me cry all over again...