Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Cupboards


Wow it's be SO LONG since I posted... main reason for that - Telecom.

Yeah... grrrrr :( Our phoneline has been playing up and no phone line = no internet. Scary how used to having it we are. Hoping that they sort it all out before next friday cause there's a cyber crop at SBO that I wanna 'go' to.

On the plus side no internet means I have had time to tidy out the 2 overflowing cupbaords in our house. You have to understand just how full they were... like too the door, sacked all the way up with a doorstop to stop the door opening. It was BAD!

But now we've had 3 trips to the clothing bins, one to the recycling centre and still more to go. It's feeling better... the house is lighter.I also had this brain storm... I went through my MASSIVE piles of scrappy mags and jotted down the ideas I like from them on system cards and tucked them in this super old system box that was my dads years ago. It works ;)

Well I best set off to work.

3 comments:

KiwiMich said...

Hope telecom sort out the problem?!
I see you only have 24 days til your holiday - bet you are starting to get excited now!!

Trace said...

Here I was thinking you were working all hours of the day saving for the big trip, which as Mich pointed out is rapidly approaching. But alas it was the telecommunications people! And you needed to clean out those cupboards eh, so you can fit all the new things in that you bring back LOL!

Penny said...

Blimmin' Smellycom.

Big stack there :)