Friday, July 4, 2008

Quick



This will be a really quick one... I have to get to work.

This one's been a down week... but that's ok... I am focusing on the good things... like yesterday we picked up our tickets from the travel agent... love that they are here and real!

And also on that I have a man who when I had a really bad day yesterday took me to the movies and to MickyDs for a sundae... love love love that man.

This was my layout for this round of So You Think You Can Scrap...

I will also tell you that the Kiwi Jack is up and running with a cool new layout to Jack... but I'll post my take soon cause I want to "finish" it... it is on te blog but it's not really done yet ;)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That layout is super cute, I love all the little mushrooms and the way you did the trees and the title!

Yay for Mike knowing just what you needed after a long day. I hope the weekend makes up for your crappy week ... ((hugs))

Vicky said...

AW what a good fella you have!
I LOVED your page, that tree is amazing, I cant believe...well, you know... chin up mate

Anonymous said...

what an awesome layout! seriously love all the stitching! mike's a good guy and knows just what to do to make you feel better. glad you got my pkg when you did, sounds like you needed a lift! love you lady!!

Trace said...

Hope today's turning out better for you than the last few days...great stitching, what a seamstress you are!

x said...

I love this page. It's really adorable!

smiles,
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layout! So well crafted :)

Anonymous said...

Love all the detail on that layout. Hugs to you and hope you are having a better time of it. What a sweetheart your man is - dont ya love it when they just do the perfectly right thing? :o)

april said...

what a gerat layout! and the pictures are soooo sweet!

Breanne Crawford said...

just scrolled through your blog and i TOTALLY love your style! bookmarking you!! thanks for commenting on my blog so i could find you!