Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A really scrappy post


Firstly, I entered the first round of So You Think You Can Scrap... this round it was Moniques style which I hate to say came pretty natural to me. She loves to use bright colours and buttons and stars and that's a bit of me too... lots of entrants so a massive good luck to everyone. (PS: Just found out that I got 9 points in the first round - there were 50 entries! WOWSERS!)


Also as promised I have finished our Disneyland album using that pocket book I posted about last month... it's not exactly what I had visioned but it's done. The rest of the pages are HERE.

9 comments:

Paula... said...

This is so cool Neen - I love this whole idea and I think I might just have to scraplift one day :))

Anonymous said...

I just love coming to your blog and hearing some very funky music!
Your layout absolutely rocks! I loved the very bright funky colours. And well done on your 9 points!
I love the idea of the Disney Album, I have a stack of Disney photos and they are taking a long time to scrap!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your 9 points, Neen! Very well deserved :-)

Anonymous said...

Love your scrappy post. Congrats on your 9 points.

Your Disney album is very cool and what a fabulous idea for all those memories.

Trace said...

Love all those bright colours Neen, congrats on the points.

Anonymous said...

That Disney book looks amazing, it's a great way to capture all of the photos! Fantastic!

Anonymous said...

That book is amazingly cool!!
Congrats on your 9 points

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!9 points.WTG NEEN. your layout is very cool. Love your Disney album Neen. ;)

Anonymous said...

where did you find this album? seriously, i love it in so many ways!! you rocked this, i loved looking at all the disney pics of us... so many good memories! can't wait to create new ones with you this summer *muah*