Saturday, December 30, 2006

Resolutions

So one good thing about my work is getting the old magazines. Yes, the covers are gone and yes, they are last months issue, but I love it!

And the part I love the best is ripping them apart and sticking different things in my book.

I have a book I started not long ago. Call it an inspiration journal, call it a scrapbook. It might be a colour combination, a design layout, the way a photo was taken... anything.

It goes hand in hand with my New Years resolution.
Last year was to read more, this year - to grow my craft.

To find inspiration anywhere
To acknowledge that I am creative
To be proud of myself and what I create

Happy New Year to you all. Bring on 2007 and all the adventures, moments and hope it holds for us all...

Smiles,
Neen!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your inspiration journal and your inspiration to grow your craft....very cool!!

Julie said...

I love your resolution Neen - how beautiful!