Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas comes but once a year...

...and thank goodness for that... I keep hearing that song "Oh I wish it could be Christmas everyday".... and thinking, ARE YOU KIDDING ME! We'd all be broke, fat and insane!

Anyway, just letting you all know that my layouts from the Santas Workshop are up at Scrapbook Essentials. The gorg new kits for January are whisking their way out to us so when Mike is working on Boxing Day I guess I will have something yum to play with!

In the meantime I an frantically trying to organise myself and the house for Christmas and the arrival of Mike's Mum and her partner from England on the 28th.

The biggest issue I have right now is my scrapping area... it has sort of exploded throughout the entire study room... frankly I am a little scared to even do in there.

In case I don't get to post again, have a lovely Christmas everyone! Thanks for all your support this year. I hope you have a fun festive season with all your friends and family!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oops, I'm one of those people who wishes it could be Christmas everyday!! I just love it all! But I know it wouldn't be as special or wonderful if we celebrated it all year round ... so I'll happily keep it to once a year ;-)

Lovely ornament, I'm off to check out the SE gallery now!

Anonymous said...

I like christmas once a year, it's teh crowds in the shops I can't stand!! lol. Have a great xmas and new year Neen.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad its only once a year - for all the reasons you listed - LOL! But mainly to keep the magic alive!
I just wish we would see the thoughtfulness and kindness that appears abundantly at xmas time - all year round - that would be awesome.
Have a great christmas Neen!

Anonymous said...

I love love love that Xmas Journal - your projects are just devine Neen :)

Cheers Paula

Hannah said...

Um, that first comment was from me, not sure why it says "anonymous" as I'm positive I signed in!! Oh well!

Hannah