Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Paint crazy

Yip I'm a useless promise keeper :) But I get a tummy bug on the weekend which threw me out a little... PLUS I decided to add some photos to the other layout I was going to share so that's on the back burner for now. I have this on those of our ritual to get our Christmas tree... every year we take AGES to find one and it sometimes gets ugly :)

Had a bit of fun with the paint haha. Love it though and can't wait to scrap again really soon.
Mainly I've been trying my best to get lots of kits sorted for The Little Things... I've uploaded one already and off to take photos of the next one so keep those eyes peeled!!! I want to really get the kits rolling this year so add the site to your blogroll or make it your homepage haha ;) jokes. Right I'm off to work - back toschool is the busiest type of year for a stationery buyer! Be kind to your retailers mums and dads!

5 comments:

Paula... said...

I hope you're feeling a lot better now Neen :)

Love the layout and those paint splatters. I have just about every MM paint colour under the sun, but hardly use it - I'm too much of a clean freak I think LOL. The kids use it more than I do!!!

Rochelle said...

Wish I could get my head around paint splatters like that, they look fab! Nice new kit too.. :)

Bridge said...

Awesome layout Neen. Love the paint.

Mrs Frizz said...

the paint is divine ... all of it ... it is absolutely sensational ... it all totally rocks Neen!

MrsPolkaDot said...

Happy to have found your blog. :) Very creative and a new source of inspiration for me! :)