Saturday, October 10, 2009

B+R=S

OK so Bathurst+Rain=Neen can scrap all weekend!

My lil sis is coming over tomorrow so I SHOULD get some more minis finished (hip ray!).
Into town to get lil bits of fun stuffs, ink and nibbly bits...

Hope you have a great one...
oh and before I leave...kiwi girls... I deplore you to watch this tomorrow night C4 8.30pm.
I have always loved me some Shakespeare and Baz Lurmans take is beautiful and so real... forget back in 5th form english when you couldn't understand it... you will understand once you watch this...



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that movie!!! must have seen it a dozen times. Always was a huge Shakepeare fan. Ahhhh the romance.
enjoy your scrappin weekend

Rochelle said...

Ahh sounds like a fab weekend chick! I haven't seen that movie in ages but it's a great one for sure :) Thanks for letting us know it's on tv.

Trace said...

You and Trace have a great time tomorrow! Are you like me - gotta watch the beginning of the race with the sound up really loud LOL!

Mrs Frizz said...

I'll be plonked down in front of the TV tomorrow ... lol.

Have fun being creative ... and yep siree - I didn't do Shakespeare too well at school either, just quietly.

karly said...

still one of my all time favourite movies...

*sigh*