Thursday, September 24, 2009

A Very Scrappy Camp!

So I did it.... I drove a 15 hour round trip to Coopers beach for a weekend of scrappiness. It was a blast but the drive was CRAZY! I'm still trying to catch up on sleep.
I got all the way there and found that my camera battery was flat so these couple of pics are from Linda who is going to send me all hers on CD.

Linda, me and Ashleigh getting in a morning walk on the beach which was about 100m from the camp.What happens at camp stays at camp...especially the mad and nonsensical rambling conversations you have a 1am.
It was so fun but I can say that bunks are not as cool when you are almost 30 and have hips. The food was awesome... it was basically the opposite of fat camp... you sit scrapping for hours and get fed almost every 2 hours!

And here are the layouts I did at camp....
This one was a sketch challenge where you had an hour to scrap... I got 3rd and a lil prize with this one...This layout I actually did before heading off to camp. It was for a challenge where they send out a bird stick, some eyelets, bling, ribbon, a wooden flower and a list of rules. It was a tricky one but I did it and I won! Yay!

4 comments:

Penny said...

these are awesome Neen! Glad the camp went well :) Hope to do such a thing myself one day. Bummer about the battery though.

Anonymous said...

love all the layouts, they're fabulous!! glad u had a great time, even tho it was a long trip - definitely worth it! :)
oh, and i LOVE the stamps you used on the typewritter layout for "TING" - who makes those??

Angela said...

Wowser, you were busy. Love your layouts, good job! And whats a few hours driving, aye?

Anonymous said...

Hey Neen Its DC,i have no email set up yet,so if you see this please hold vagabond and the woodland kits for me,we have gone satellite for internet now and have to still sort out email...we are in the sticks you no,will send some pics when all up and going,cheers DC