Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thou shall not...

So most people would think that packing for a weekend away 3 weeks before hand is a little premature... but hey when you have to 1) pack scrap stuff and 2) tidy scrap room to even find said scrap stuff in order to pack it, it takes 3 weeks. On top of that I was the lucky winner of a raging sinus infection that threw me into bed for 8/10ths of last week... so mathematical.

Anyway I am packing because next weekend I am off to Doubtless Bay to my first EVER scrappy campy weekend thingee. It's run by the Scrapbooking Shed based in Kerikeri. My birth mother Linda has been a couple of times and has told me what fun she had, but mainly that the food is great.

So right now I basically have nothing to share... but I will show you what I've been conveting lately....(agh for the wait of a credit card and monies):

These goodies (eps THAT jacket!) from Fred Flare www.fredflare.com...

...and my girl crush on this chick is getting deeper and deeper. But I can't source her album here in New Zealand :( in fact, double :(


If any of my aussie peeps can hook me up in exchange for some sort of extreme happy mail or just a good old money transfer let a girl know...




2 comments:

Penny said...

cool jacket!
Have a lovely time at scrap camp :)

Nicki said...

Did you have any luck with the album? She was on Rove on Friday night!