Saturday, August 8, 2009

If it's broke don't break it more!

So after making the move to Firefox I realised my blog looked all weird... so I touched this and that and broke it completely.
After going that normal chick thing and trying on 30 different outfits I think I am happy with the new look.
I do need to fix up my blog roll AKA stuff I should be reading ;) so if you read mine throw a girl a comment and let me know! Then I can add you too..

Any way now that this is done I am off to finish loading the 5 new kits Ive
been working on
....

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great! Love your banner :o) I had a lot of problems with blogger after I switched to firefox so I made the leap to wordpress - still prefer blogger though

Lara said...

looking good!

Annelie Maddock said...

Loving it! Off to check the new kits now... :)

Anonymous said...

glad you got it sorted, and you know i'm stalking you!! i always love your cute lil banners.. off to check out your new kits ;)

Twobees said...

Looks great Neen :) And I can get on now :)

Anonymous said...

Funky background :) Looking good!

Rochelle said...

Glad you got yourself sorted, would hate to miss out on anything! :) Loving those new kits, inspiring me to get playing with the ones I already have... watch this space! hehe

Jane said...

Love it very you hmmmmmmmmmmmmm new kits you say seeyaaa.....

Mrs Frizz said...

Stop playing and breaking things Neen ... miss you when you aren't around.

Trace said...

Right off to check out those kits then...

harbourgal said...

Love the new banner... looks GORGEOUS. Hee Hee my volume was RIGHT up and I got a lovely but LOUD blast of music. Off to check out you new kits.

Penny said...

Lovely!

Anonymous said...

Your kits are just awesome Neen. Love them all, so hard to pick....LOL!!!!WTG!!!