Saturday, June 27, 2009

Crickets and tumbleweeds...

But there's been a LOT on...

A couple of highlights...
We went to an army themed party of our old (no pun - he's only 30) flatmates birthday.
Had father-in-law and partner come and stay...
Went to the new Transformers movie... ;) Rad
Had a raging bout of the flu for like 3 weeks!
Driving one of the students at work and her friends to the ball tonight in the big orange car...


As such I've not been up to too much creatively... (mainly because when an in-law comes all the junk is thrown into my scrap room - haha)...



(little owlies coming to a Little Things Kit really soon)

BUT that shall ALL CHANGE this week!

Vicky and I are hosting a crop in Hamilton next saturday... if you're keen to join us let me know - we still have about 4 or so seats available. It'll be a blast I promise :)

3 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

well don't you two look cute all dressed up ...

Have fun scrapping!!!

Trace said...

It's at times like this I wished I still lived closer to you...I'd be at that crop (with coke...!)

Penny said...

Heh heh - the costume worked well :) Love the LOs, 'specially the Orewa one.

Looking forward to seeing ya'll this weekend.