Monday, June 1, 2009

Busy Girl

Wowsers... look at that... AGES since I blogged.
I have my reasons... I've just been a BUSY BUSY GIRL.

So what's been the haps... well I've been making little things for The Little Things.
Also working on a bit of a get together behind the scenes... and
We had our friends Shelly and Jared come stay this weekend with their lil girl Kayley. She's so friggin cute - her dads a hunter and she can do a stag roar just like daddy.

My term with the SBO DT is officially over :( as of yesterday. It was such fun and the girls are super lovely so I hope they all stay around the boards. The new Ezine is out with our round up and layouts... I did a how to on this lil brag book I made for my mama and it introduces the new DT too.

We've been to a couple of Cheifs games and were gutted that they made it all the way to the finals but not quite to the top...sigh.

Mike seems to be coming down with a touch of the flu. Just what you want on a long weekend. Poor boy.
So really I just popped in to say hey... maybe soon I'll come back with some layouts to share.
Later today I'll be popping some new Little Things up over there - cause there's only ONE kit that's not sold out now :) eek. Hee hee.

No comments: