Friday, November 7, 2008

This week

Has been about:
The first round of the christmas comp at SBO. Lots of girls are joining and that just makes it even cooler. I did a December Daily album ALA Ali Edwards style. Week 2 will be up tomorrow ;)
For the longest time I haven't read a book like these. Put aside the fact that it's about vampires...thats not the draw card... it's the story, the writing... unputdownable.

We went to 2 fireworks displays for guy fawkes... it POURED down at the first saturday and it was raining again on wednesday so we watched both from the safety of the car.

My new scrap room is slowing taking shape... I still have a few baskets of stuff to sort through and find homes for. Tomorrow will be a creative day ;)

It's been a harsh week so am stoked to be in my jeans, drink and cornchips ready to go.
Have an awesome weekend everyone...
Oh and happy voting tomorrow!

3 comments:

Trace said...

That scrap rooms looking a bit gorgeous there Neen! And the firework photos are fab! Hope all is good for your weekend

Penny said...

scrap room is looking good!

Must try and get some of the SBO challenges done.

Paula... said...

Lookin' good girl! Can't wait to see the scraproom all finished :) I just did my first fireworks photography on Saturday night also - they turned out OK, nothing spectacular.