Saturday, November 29, 2008

Insert sarcastic tone

Hope everyone has an exciting weekend lined up... I asked Mike last night what we'd be up to, his answer "Tidying up the section"... AWESOME (insert sarcastic tone right there). But here it;'s still the weekend right.
Idid however just post a bit of a how to for these on the SBO blog... click here to check it out.

I get to start on my December daily album as of monday... I have got a LOT happening in December and I think it's becuase I made that album and I wanna fill it with something more interesting that "got up, went to work" each day.
Well thats me for now. I will hopefully finish my scrap room this weekend so I can share more of that too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there,i finally felt like going to town this morning to catch up with you....but bugger not working!!!lol,got a little bit of scrappy stuff...i will try and get that feeling again sometime soon and come to see you...Donna :)

Trace said...

So hows the section cleaning up going then Neen? I think I would be hiding away inside LOL!