Thursday, March 6, 2008

Packed

All packed up and somewhere to go - just not til Saturday...

Getting pretty excited really - but still a little nervous. Always strange meeting 'internet buds' in real life... hoping they don't think I'm boring in person! Ha ha!

Thanks for the tips - did my best with the whole 'page kits' thing - but I think I got carried away and just ending up throwing half my stuff in those pages (in theory there are only 6 layouts in that big A3 stripy case!).

Will update on Saturday - me thinks that Mike is looking forward to a boys day - the racings on so he's happy I won't be in the way ;)

See you girls on Saturday... as long as I can make it off the motorway!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun and good luck yah...

Anonymous said...

Yay can't wait to see you tomorrow and no way will we think you are boring in person!

Anonymous said...

Oh Neen, there is no way we will think you are boring!!
You pack light! I've just done mine and I have way more than you! I did page kits but I got carried away and did FAR too many ... about 12 I think! ROFL!

Vicki said...

Wow - I think you have packed light as well. Have a great time.

Jes said...

have a great time neen, you'll enjoy yourself. and no one on this planet can seriously think you're boring... you're an amazing friend and you'll have a wonderful time meeting them irl! :D