Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Death of a blog

I give up... there's too many "challenge" blogs in the scrap world and my little one just wasn't working...
I think that if you can offer prizes there is more drive to be "inspired" or "challenged"... but as it was just lil ol me I can't do that.... so powers out and the windows are boarded up... The Music in Me blog is no more.

BUT never fear... the fun remains at KIWI JACK ME UP! Deadline is this Friday - so get it on!

Also FYI: The Fiskars demo went really well... the store had a lot of the old range so that made it hard to sell but there was a lot more interest than the last one I did. AND I got to see Kaya and meet Arlo for the very first time when Vicky came to say hi...

We are thinking about thinking about maybe someday holding a day crop here in the mighty Waikato... any interest... let me know.

Speaking of the mighty Waikato... we went to the Cheifs game on friday... no don't get me wrong, I am NOT a sports fan - but I do love the atmosphere of being there at a live game.

9 comments:

Paula... said...

That's sad to hear Neen - you gave it your best shot though. Now if I actually scrapped I would have been joining in non-stop LOL

So glad the Fiskars demo went well :)

Anonymous said...

Oh bummer about The Music in Me. I did really enjoy the ones I got to do. This last one came at a bad time for me!

Julie said...

Thats a shame about the blog Neen, I missed the last 2 but I really enjoyed the challenge of scrapn to fit musical lyrics!
Im like you when it comes to sports- not a big fan but love the atmosphere!

Trace said...

Good on you for giving it a go anyway Neen. Glad to hear the Fiskars demo went well - no hecklers eh! And you made the effort to come North, so I for one, would be up to coming South, (happy to car pool if anyone else wants to)once you know when, let us know...

Shell said...

Really sad to hear about the Music in Me... loved the challenges... definitely got me out of my 'comfort zone' a bit LOL

Yep I'm interested in a Waikato scrap day too :)

Vicky said...

Hey! It was col to see you, sitting there all fancy with your crafty bits!
Your music challenges were always on my list of stuff to do, never quite made it sorry but i thought it was a cool idea

Mrs Frizz said...

Well I'm more than a little geographically challenged Neen to make a scrapping day up your way ... sorry buddy - lol!!!

I'm a big rugger fan from way back ... great atmosphere ...

Anonymous said...

I will def be interested in coming down for one that would be great - Love to car pool with you Trace!

So glad that the fiskar's demo went so well and sorry about your challenge blog finishing!

Anonymous said...

love the polariod frame, how'd ya do that?!

bummer about the music blog, i would have joined but it's just been so crazy here and the most i've been able to bust out is a card here and there :(

love ya, it was so fun chatting yesterday. hope you guys have a fab weekend!