Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Uh oh!

Look what turned up... all 57 sheets of it...
...can you say YUM!

Now I just have to find some time to put them all to use.

Just a few other random musings:

Thanks to my friend Leslie for this weeks quote (over there under "Think"). Made me smile.

Shout out to all my new visitors... throw a girl a comment... I loves it ;)

I am watching the brand new season of Lost... does it rock, yes I believe it does.

Also found a couple more links for you all to float to from here...
If you stalk Elsie you'll know about these but I think they rock: The Black Apple
Speaking of Elsie there are photos galore on her blog of her new range: Elsie
I am following Ashley Wren photo/journal prompts... this rocks - trust me, join in: Overlooked
Sisters clicking it for themselves: Shutter Sisters
I have discovered some coolness on Digirama... I know her album is old but I'm a lil slow: Imogen Heap
More wicked chick music... lovin this girl: Sara Bareilles

Well that's all from me today... Have a loved out Valentines Day tomorrow everyone!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Yes I can say YUM - you lucky girl. Waiting patiently for mine to come with my kit. Love the pic of the tin? letters - very cute.

Julie said...

Very cool links Neen, thanks for sharing