Wednesday, January 23, 2008

What am I up to?

Well I am working on my travel albums (everyone sing out a collective YAY!).

I have been trying to get these done for a while and was truely inspired by Ali's New Zealand mini album This style of album is really letting me do what I wanted to with the photos.

I will post more of it later... I have finished the Brussels album and and over halfway done on the Paris one (or two... this is a bigg'n! - how do you take 150 photos in 3 days! Shocker).
I am also working on Julies prize layout from the Kiwi Jack Me Up... almost finished I promise... just got the photo developed today so that goes forward tonight. Speaking of jacks kick off again on the 1st of Feb so keep those peepers peeped for that.
I am also doing Elsies Paper 08 project... check it out... I will post my pages later on too...
Also I see that the new look site went live today at Scrapbook Essentials... ohhhhhh FLASH! Check it out!

2 comments:

KiwiMich said...

Hey Neen! Would love to see some more pics - I have a ton of pics from round Europe that I would like to put into a mini album.

Mrs Frizz said...

Neen, awesome ... can I send my New York pics, my Washington DC pics ... could send you Vegas as well ... mght get them done then ... lol.

Heard the news ... ummmmmm ... wow ... enjoy the challenges ahead buddy.

Take care.