Thursday, January 24, 2008

The big sucky news


So this is what I've been holding off telling people... I have resigned from the Design Team at Scrapbook Essentials. The January kit was my last.

Sigh...

I won't try and sugar coat it... it does suck and it has really not been an easy choice to make... but I do know that in the end it is the best for me and for the rest of the SE community.

I have some pretty heavy stuff going down... health wise... some of which I need to work through and the rest I really am not keen to talk about until I am completely through the process... it is scary but I have Mike and my family to look after me through it all.

I just had to look at life and what I am doing with my time... work I can't stop cause life is life and it costs money... but then the next thing I spend most time on is scrapping... and I just can't handle the deadlines right now that come with being on the DT.

I wish I could stay on but it's just too much at the moment with everything else. I am so sad that I wan't be able to stay on the journey with the new team... esp with the newbies Hannah and Janine... I seriously think you guys rock and can't wait til we meet and greet and I can tell you in person.

Meg has been amazing and more than just a site owner but a great supporter of me now just now but throughout the last year and a bit and I am so thankful for all she has given me.

So... thats that...

12 comments:

tanyaleigh said...

OMG!! Meg put up on the fourm late last night that you are leaving the DT Neen. That is sooooo sad. I will miss your work every month Neen. I truely hope that everything is ok and I wish you well.
Take Care

Anonymous said...

Neen, you already know how I feel about this. I'm here for you! I will really miss seeing your work each month but I know you are making the right decision. Can't wait to meet you in person (I know it WILL happen one day).
But until then, take care ... missing you already :-(
((((((hugs)))))))

Anonymous said...

Take care sweetie and if there is anything we can do please let us know! If you are able to it would be great to see you at the crop here in march! Big hugs and love your work!

KiwiMich said...

Neen, very sad news :( I love your style and creativeness - will miss you. Take care of yourself and know that we are thinking of you during this time.
Big hugs

Beverley said...

Take care dude. Health issues can be scary - glad you have people taking care of you. And of course remember the scrapping community is always here to help take your mind off things if need be. Enjoy scrapping when you can and without the pressure of deadlines.

Anonymous said...

Oh SUCK!!! Youll be in my thoughts :)

Vicki said...

Wishing you all the best and will miss seeing your DT work. Hope all goes well for you.

Roo said...

Oh major bummer! I will miss seeing your work. But you have to do what is best for you health wise. Sending you lots of hugs and healing vibes. Take care.

Julie said...

How sad to read that you had to make such an awful decision - I know you have made the best decision for you - I have always admired your style, mainly because it is so 'alive' and 'free'. I was stoked when you were picked to scrap my prize for jack me up.
I will say a little prayer just for you and hope that in time you can look back and be proud.
Hugs!

Raewyn aka whinney said...

Take care, don't forget to lean on those who love you at this time Neen.
Raewyn

Unknown said...

Neen take care of yourself.We will miss your neat work.Sending Hugs to you.

Cassandra said...

Neen- I just saw this post and it hurts my heart. I'm so sorry you are going through health issues. I hope that you are on your way to healthier and happier times. I've been so beaten down in my own crappy stuff that I haven't paid attention to my friends-- I am so sorry. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.