Sunday, August 19, 2007

The start...

Alot of scrapper will have heard about Emily Falconbridges card challenge. Also known as a Deck of Me, Em posts a prompt on her blog once a week. The parallel of 52 cards in a pack and 52 weeks in a year.
So I have decided to join in, even though she is at week 32.
Warning.. they are not in order... ;) These are the ones I have done so far.
Week 2. What is powerful to you
Week 18. NatureWeek 3. I Am
Week 6. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

So, are you following the challenge? Let me know! ost me a blog link so I can see what you are up to!

13 comments:

***Paola*** said...

I'm loving your cards! Thanks for the link to your blog!

Paula... said...

These are gorgeous Neen - you've got some work ahead of you catching up wit these :) I know quite a few girls that are doing them - it's such a wonderful idea :)

Vicky said...

Oh yay youre doing it too, Im up to #7 and Jimmys on #4. We are doing them in order because i am a virgo!
Let me know if you ever want to come over for a card mking session!

Michele said...

Wow these look amazing Neen, great work. Might try these out when i get home.

Anonymous said...

your cards are gorgeous, so glad you are joining in!

saffiertje said...

Well done job on your cards!
Yes i'm following this challange! So nice to do!!!
Some spare time...than I scrap my card.

http://saffiertje.blogspot.com

greetings by Miranda

Julie said...

love these cards Neen, what a fab idea, I might give this a go!

Mrs Frizz said...

Awesome little cards - brilliant ... this idea could go in the 'to do' pile ... you know the one ... the ever growing 'to do' pile.

Anonymous said...

Great cards! Looking forward to see the rest!

Unknown said...

Cool cards Neen.Emily is so lovely in person too.Did you meet at Freestyle?

Tristan said...

Beautiful cards! Welcome to the challenge! I am also way behind the group, but I am loving it!

Adriann said...

Like what you've done so far. I just started too! I'm looking forward to doing 10 Minutes.

Shell said...

Wow! What a cool challenge :) I haven't started yet but I'm definitely going to give it a go!